Every year one in eight homes in the UK is likely to suffer a burst pipe or a water leak.*
Surestop stopcocks and water switches allow you to easily control your mains water supply at the flick of a switch.
These remote water switches and stopcocks can easily be located in an accessible position, such as just above the worktop or inside a kitchen cupboard door.
Since its launch in 2001 hundreds of thousands of Surestops have been sold, protecting homes from emergencies. Surestop is used by over 250 different local authorities and housing associations as well as large installation groups such as British Gas and Homeserve.
The Policy Shop recommends Surestop because we care about protecting your home.
See how Surestop can help you avoid unnecessary insurance claims.
- Easy to install – typically less than an hour
- Operated by water pressure – so requires no batteries or electricity
- Unaffected by lime-scale
- WRAS approved as a stopcock
- Available for 15mm and 22mm pipe-work
* Research undertaken by Halifax Home Insurance.